Terms Of Service
While we facilitate your business on the Internet, we are an independent contractor. We only have control of the products and services we provide directly, and are not liable for your actions, the actions of third party service providers, or the actions of individuals who use your instance of such products and services (“End Users”).
Freedom Host USA provides a number of services and products to its customers, which are collectively referred to in these TOS as the “Services”. Regardless of whether you pay for a Service or it is provided as part of a package, as a standalone full price or discounted service or for free, any Service you request or allow to be provided by Freedom Host USA is included as part of the “Services” we refer to in these TOS and the other Policies. All Services are subject to each of our Policies. Certain Services may also be provided by third parties and their terms of service or use that may contain additional or different terms will also apply to your use of such Services. We may change the specifications or details of the Services at any time but we have no obligation to change the Services. Additionally, the third parties we contract with to provide Services may change their offering at any time, including between the time of purchase and the date the Services are delivered. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you of changes to the Services.
- Services Offer. Freedom Host USA offers a number of different products and services, including but not limited to those listed below. These TOS and our Policies apply to all Services, whether or not listed below. Details are available on the websites indicated and the details at those websites does not modify or supplement these TOS or our Policies.
- Shared Web Hosting (databases hosted as part of Shared Web Hosting are limited to five (5) gigabytes per database and email accounts hosted as part of Shared Web Hosting are limited to fifteen (15) gigabytes of space)
- Domain Registration
- Shared Web Hosting (Linux based)
- Wordpress Hosting
- Professional Email
- Website Security
- Web Design
- SEO Tools
- Website Backup
- SSL Certificates
- Terms Specific to Domain Name Services.
- We resell domain names. When you apply to register a domain name, your request is transmitted to eNom (www.eNom.com). By using our Domain Name Services, you agree to be bound by eNom’s domain name registration policies and procedures, so please read them. These policies and procedures are available at: www.eNom.com/terms. Because of the mechanics of domain name registration, we cannot guarantee that your domain name will be registered. After registration, it is your responsibility to ensure your domain name does not lapse and is timely renewed and we are not responsible for any lapse or any damages caused by any lapse. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to renew any domain names that are set to auto-renew. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY SUCH RENEWAL IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE FAILURE OF ANY SUCH RENEWAL OR AUTO RENEWAL, ANY RELATED DOMAIN EXPIRATION OR THE REGISTRATION OF ANY EXPIRED DOMAIN BY A THIRD-PARTY.
- It is your sole responsibility to fully investigate and ensure that the domain name you register does not infringe on the legal or intellectual property rights of others. We do not check to see whether a domain name you register or use infringes on the rights of any third party and we suggest you seek advice of legal counsel before registering any domain.
- Freedom Host USA will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with any legal order to cancel, modify, or transfer your domain name. ICANN's Transfer Policy requires a 60 day transfer lock to apply to your domain name(s) in the event of any “Change of Registrant.” Freedom Host USA currently locks your domain name for any change involving your WhoIs information. This feature is designed to protect your domain from any unauthorized attempt to transfer your domain. We do not offer an option to opt out of the 60 day transfer lock. Any “Change of Registrant” as defined by ICANN's Transfer Policy will subject the domain to a 60 days transfer lock. Please note that the parameters that trigger the 60 day transfer lock are subject to change. The current parameters which trigger the 60 day lock include: (A) change of registrant First Name, (B) change of registrant Last Name, (C) change of registrant Organization Name, (D) change of registrant Email. You also agree and understand ICANN’s policies for Domain Verification and any other current or future policies they might enact. More information can be found here: https://www.enom.com/raa/, http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational, and http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
- Terms That Apply to All Hosting Services.
- Our Hosting accounts are allocated bandwidth depending on the package you select. The bandwidth for Services purchased does not rollover and is not creditable across periods. In the event you require more bandwidth than you have purchased, your account may be suspended until the next period, you may purchase additional bandwidth by upgrading your account, your account may be terminated for a violation of the terms of the package you purchased, or we may charge you an additional fee for the overage, in our sole discretion.
- In using our hosting Services, you may not place excessive burdens on our CPUs, servers, or other resources, including our customer support services. You understand that bandwidth, connection speeds, and other similar indices of capacity are maximum numbers. Consistently reaching these capacity numbers may result in our need to place restrictions on your use of the Services, including suspension or termination of your account or a reduction in bandwidth available for your use (also known as bandwidth throttling), in our sole discretion. You agree that we may place restrictions on your use of the Services or customer support services to the extent that they exceed the use of these resources by similarly situated customers.
- Terms That Apply To Particular Hosting Services.
- For all Unmanaged Hosting Services, you are solely responsible for providing the firewalls and software and for all installation, maintenance, security, and backup for the Unmanaged Hosting Services.
- If you utilize Managed or Unmanaged Hosting Service with Root Access, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any changes you make while using such access and Freedom Host USA may not be able to correct any changes, recover data, or reverse any damage you do when using Root Access capabilities. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to troubleshoot issues upon request.
- For Shared Web Hosting, the terms “unlimited” and “unmetered” are defined by our experience with similarly situated customers. This means that your use of our resources may not exceed that of similarly situated customers. Shared and Reseller Web Hosting Use may not include: (i) streaming content (other than that which is incidental to your website’s operation), (ii) management of very large photo galleries, (iii) storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images, (iv) online file (FTP) serving, (v) distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files, and (vi) online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop computer, files, or anything not directly related to the website). You agree that we may remove impermissible materials from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We may also delete the following types of files if we find them to be using excessive amounts of disk space, especially if affecting other customers: (i) cPanel or other backups stored locally, (ii) Softaculous backups stored locally, (iii) Softaculous backup temp files, (iv) Common CMS backups stored locally, (v) Common CMS backup temp files, (vi) Common CMS backup logs, (vii) excessively sized error logs, and (viii) any other large files deemed unnecessary for core website functionality or not containing any valuable data.
- For our cPanel Shared Web Hosting Services, our complimentary Server Rewind will provide complimentary backups of your data. These backups will be done using our commercially reasonable efforts and may not include all files, including some email files, due to technical constraints. Server Rewind backups are limited to an aggregate 50GB quota. If you exceed 50GB of disk usage in your account, your account will no longer be backed up. Please download any cPanel backups and store them locally.
- Email Hosting enables a user to use specific Services, including cPanel services, to create or delete email accounts, manage passwords, set mailbox space quotas, or configure other server-specific settings. Email Hosting services are subject to certain storage limitations and we auto-delete email in your trash or deleted folder after such email becomes more than thirty (30) days old in order to help you manage storage limits. We may also delete mail in your spam or bulk mail folder after such email becomes more than thirty (30) days old in order to help manage storage limits. Notwithstanding any automatic complimentary backup services, you should backup and save your emails locally to ensure they will be available when needed. If an email is deleted, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to retrieve such email but cannot guarantee recovery of any emails. Email accounts may be subject to storage quotas specified in a particular package.
- Our Email Hosting Services do not ensure that your inbound and outbound emails will be delivered; settings beyond our control may impact email deliverability, including emails being sent to a spam folder or emails not being delivered at all. IP address blacklisting beyond our control may also affect email delivery.
You will not have physical access to any of the servers on which your data is stored. These servers will often be shared with third parties. Use by any third party may affect your use and administration of the server. You shall not take any actions to limit the use of or alter the server or Service functionality or the functionality of any related equipment.
5. Control Panels
- cPanel Services are provided through a third party. When you subscribe for use of cPanel with any of the Services, you agree to be bound by cPanel’s End User License Agreement, available at: http://cpanel.com/legal-store.html. Please be sure to review cPanel’s End User License Agreement before use of cPanel-related Services.
b. Note that with respect to any control panel Services, your use of such Services may not exceed that of similarly situated customers and you agree that we may place restrictions on your use of the Services to the extent that they exceed the use of these resources by similarly situated customers. Restrictions may include a requirement to remove inactive or unused accounts, logins or licenses to moderate your use of control panel Services.
6. Enrollment; Account Information
a. Enrollment. YOU WARRANT THAT BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OR SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT TO THESE TOS. You may be subject to a credit check and screening for potential fraud and accurate information must be supplied for purposes of this screening. Further, before using the Services, you represent and warrant to Freedom Host USA that: (i) you have the experience and knowledge necessary to use the Services; (ii) you understand and appreciate the risks inherent to you, your business and your person, which come from using the Services in particular, and doing business on the Internet in general; and (iii) you will provide us with material that may be implemented by us to provide the Services.
b. Account Information. You are required to provide us with accurate information when setting up your account. You must also keep this information, including your email address, up to date during the course of our relationship. On occasion, we may need to communicate with you by email about the Services. We have no responsibility, or liability, for interruptions in the Services, or damages of any sort, based on email communications that are misdirected or blocked by a third party application, including as a result of your failure to maintain updated account and contact information or for circumstances beyond our control.
c. Account Security
- You are responsible for all actions that are performed with, by, or under your account credentials whether done by you or by others. All account access, password, and other security measures are your responsibility. Freedom Host USA is not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that result from unauthorized account access or use.
- In addition to terms under the Support Policy, in connection with support services, you will be responsible for all authorized actions taken by our support personnel using your login. Before you request support, you should backup your data.
- You agree to give Freedom Host USA permission to access your accounts for the purpose of troubleshooting technical issues with the account or server and to confirm compliance with all of our Policies. We also conduct automated scans of data for security purposes and reserve the right to change permissions, modify files or quarantine files that are deemed to be malicious in nature.
7. Term of Agreement; Billing & Payment.
- Term. We are not bound to perform Services until we receive payment from you when you checkout through our web platform (the “Effective Date”). We will begin delivery of the Services on the Effective Date and continue until the date set out on the page describing the Services.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. The Initial Term will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW for successive periods of equal duration (each a “Renewal Term”). If you wish to discontinue the Services, you need to notify us by using one of the methods below before automatic renewal for a Renewal Term. You can notify us by:
- Submitting a cancellation at least one (1) day before the beginning of a Renewal Term through our online cancellation form.
- Contacting us at least fifteen (15) days before the beginning of a Renewal Term by contacting us through our customer portal at https://freedomhostusa.com/whmcs/.
- Termination. Regardless of the method of termination by you, valid proof of account ownership and authorization to cancel are required to terminate an account. - Freedom Host USA Termination. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or cancel the Services without notice: (a) for a violation of these TOS, including any of our Policies; (b) for your failure to pay any amounts due, (c) to prevent a service interruption by an Internet Service Provider or other network services provider, or (d) to protect the integrity of Freedom Host USA’s network or the security of the Services. You are not entitled to notice or protest should we exercise these rights. Upon termination, your account will be closed, data deleted, and all fees and charges due and payable must be paid to us. Once your account is closed, we have no responsibility to: (x) forward email, or other communications or (y) maintain any data backup that predates the termination date. If allowed, you are encouraged to keep the Service active during a transition period should you seek to forward your email or other communications. If we suspend or terminate your use of our Services because you have violated these TOS, including any of our Policies, we will not provide you with a credit.
- Post Termination Access. If we are able to provide data from backup in an account that has been terminated, you will be subject to a one-time charge of twenty-five dollar ($25) or more to cover the cost of the access. All data in accounts that are not renewed or are terminated will be removed from our servers and will likely be irretrievably lost. Any domain registration packages associated with these accounts will also be canceled.
8. Use of the Services
Your use of the Services is governed by these TOS, including our Policies. Freedom Host USA PROVIDES NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR CONTINUOUS, OR THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS FREEDOM HOST USA’S NETWORK AT A PARTICULAR TIME, OR THAT ANY DATA TRANSMITTED BY FREEDOM HOST USA IS ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, VIRUS FREE, SECURE, OR INOFFENSIVE.
9. Data Backups
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY BACK-UP AND MAINTAIN COPIES OF YOUR DATA OUTSIDE OF FREEDOM HOST USA’S NETWORK. Freedom Host USA is not responsible for any data loss or corruption, including that result from: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) those actions you take using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, (iv) any software or other technology failures, or (v) account termination, cancellation, or suspension.
10. Licenses; Intellectual Property; Data Ownership
- Services performed or provided by Freedom Host USA are either Freedom Host USA’s original work or are the works of third parties from which Freedom Host USA has obtained necessary permissions to provide and are not “works made for hire”. We hereby grant you a license to use the Services and technology under the terms of these TOS, including our Policies. The license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable worldwide, and royalty free and terminates when you or Freedom Host USA terminates the Services.
- All right, title and interest in Freedom Host USA’s technology and the Services shall remain with Freedom Host USA, or Freedom Host USA’s licensors. You are not permitted to circumvent any devices designed to protect Freedom Host USA, or its licensors’, ownership interests in the technology or Services provided to you. In addition, you may not reverse engineer this technology or the Services.
11. Freedom Host USA’s Warranty
Freedom Host USA warrants that it will perform the Services in accordance with prevailing industry standards. To make a breach of warranty claim, you must notify Freedom Host USA in writing, specifying the breach in reasonable detail, within thirty (30) days of the alleged breach. Your sole and exclusive remedy, and Freedom Host USA’s sole and exclusive obligation, in the case of a breach of this warranty is, at Freedom Host USA’s option, to (i) repreform the Services, or (ii) issue you a credit based on the amount of time the Services were not in conformity with this warranty, subtracted (“pro-rated”) by the amount of time they were in conformance. SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.
12. Your Representations and Warranties
- You agree to reasonably cooperate with us to facilitate your use of the Services. This cooperation includes, but is not limited to, providing us with correct contact and billing information and ensuring that you, your employees, and/or agents have sufficient technical expertise to understand how to implement the Services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you can connect with us to use the Services. You represent and warrant that you, or the entity you represent, have the sophistication and technical skill to utilize the Services.
- You warrant and represent that you have full authority and power to agree to the terms of these Policies on behalf of the company you represent, if any.
- You warrant and represent that you and/or your company have not been identified or listed as Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY IN SECTION 11 ABOVE, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF THAT PURPOSE IS KNOWN TO Freedom Host USA), OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. No oral or written information or advice given by Freedom Host USA, its employees, agents, owners, directors, officers, or affiliates pursuant to these TOS, or otherwise, shall create a representation or warranty or in any way increase the scope of any representations and warranties set forth in these TOS. FREEDOM HOST USA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE COMPLETE OR FREE FROM DEFECTS OR ERRORS.
- Freedom Host USA is not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for the content of any data transferred either to, or from, you or stored by you or any of your customers via the Services provided by us. Freedom Host USA is not responsible for any loss of data, for any reason. Freedom Host USA is not liable for unauthorized access to, or any corruption, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of, data, information or content, transmitted, received, or stored on its network.
- Freedom Host USA is not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for data breaches or data compromise caused by your failure to keep web applications including plugins up to date.
- FREEDOM HOST USA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, FREEDOM HOST USA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY US. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, MADE BY THESE THIRD PARTY ENTITIES TO FREEDOM HOST USA SHALL BE PASSED THROUGH TO YOU, NOR SHALL YOU CLAIM TO BE A THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY OF THOSE WARRANTIES.REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY US. No warranties, either express or implied, made by these third party entities to Freedom Host USA shall be passed through to you, nor shall you claim to be a third party beneficiary of those warranties.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FREEDOM HOST USA TO EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU, YOUR WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO 90 DAYS FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE.
14. Limitation of Liability
- It is your obligation to ensure the accuracy, integrity, title or ownership, and security of anything you receive from the Internet. YOU AGREE THAT FREEDOM HOST USA HAS NO LIABILITY, OF ANY SORT, FOR CONTENT YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS ACCESS FROM THE INTERNET.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEDOM HOST USA BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY, FOR ANY: (A) DATA LOSS, (B) DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (C) LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS EXPECTANCY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSSES, OR BENEFIT OF THE BARGAIN DAMAGES. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS PARAGRAPH ONLY, THE TERM “FREEDOM HOST USA” SHALL BE INTERPRETED TO INCLUDE FREEDOM HOST USA’S EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND AFFILIATES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TOS OR ANY OF THE OTHER POLICIES, FREEDOM HOST USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF SALES, OR LOSS OF SEARCH ENGINE RANK, SUFFERED BY YOU, YOUR USERS, YOUR CLIENTS, AND YOUR VISITORS, INCLUDING DURING PERIODS OF SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, SERVICE SUSPENSIONS, AND VIOLATION OF THESE POLICIES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL FREEDOM HOST USA’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AGGREGATE FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY FREEDOM HOST USA FROM YOU FOR THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Freedom Host USA and its personnel, parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, third party service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents (each an “indemnified party” and, collectively, “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, including any data migration-related efforts you request from Freedom Host USA personnel or authorize Freedom Host USA personnel to conduct; (ii) any violation by you of these TOS or any of Freedom Host USA’s Policies, including those violations that result in a disruption of the network; (iii) any breach of any of your representations, warranties, or covenants contained in these TOS, including the Policies; or (iv) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of these TOS or the Services. For the purpose of this paragraph only, the terms used to designate “you” include you, your customers, visitors to your website, and users of your products or services, the use of which is facilitated by us.
- Freedom Host USA shall indemnify and hold you harmless from, and at its own expense agrees to defend, or at its option to settle, any claim, suit, or proceeding brought or threatened against you so far as it is based on a claim that Services provided by Freedom Host USA hereunder infringes any U.S. patent, copyright, or trademark. This indemnification provision is expressly limited to Services that are fully owned by Freedom Host USA. It does not extend to products or services provided by third parties. If contained and permitted in its agreements with third-party suppliers, Freedom Host USA shall flow down applicable intellectual property indemnification provisions to you. This paragraph will be conditioned on your notifying Freedom Host USA promptly in writing of the claim and giving Freedom Host USA full authority, information, and assistance for the defense and settlement thereof. If an infringement claim has occurred, or in Freedom Host USA’s opinion is likely to occur, Freedom Host USA shall have the right, at its option and expense, either to: (i) procure for you the right to continue using the Service(s); (ii) replace with the Service(s), regardless of manufacturer, performing the same or similar function as the infringing Service(s), or modify the same so that it becomes non-infringing; or (iii) if neither of the foregoing alternatives is reasonably available, immediately terminate the infringing or affected Services and refund the Fees charged by us for the period in which the Services were unavailable.
- Notices will be sent to you at the email address in your account. It is your obligation to ensure that we have the most current email address for you by keeping your account information up to date.
- Please refer to our website, https://www.freedomhostusa.com/, for contact information for most issues, including technical support and billing. Notices regarding this TOS and other Freedom Host USA Policies should be directed to: https://freedomhostusa.com/whmcs/contact.php
- Compliance with Law
- U.S. export laws apply to your use of the Services. It is your obligation to confirm that your use of the Services complies with applicable laws and we encourage you to learn more about U.S. export laws to ensure that your use of our network complies with these laws. More information about U.S. export laws may be found at: http://www.export.gov/.
- We may disclose information, including information that you may consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, regulation, or governmental request or to protect our business, or others, from harm. We assume no obligation to inform you that we have provided this type of information unless we have affirmatively agreed to do so. In some cases we may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. Cooperation with civil litigants is at our discretion. Responding to requests for production of documents, and other matters requiring more than mere ministerial activities on our part, will incur a fee of two hundred dollars ($200) per hour. We do not honor requests from civil litigants that expenses be pre-approved, and we may require a deposit to secure payment.
- Force Majeure. Except for the obligation to pay monies due and owing, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events outside the party’s reasonable control, including without limitation third party service failures, software failures, hardware failures, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, acts of God, bandwidth interruptions, general network outages, earthquake, labor disputes, shortages of supplies, riots, war, fire, epidemics, or delays of common carriers. The obligations and rights of the excused party shall be extended on a day to day basis for the time period equal to the period of the excusable delay. The party affected by an excusable delay shall notify the other party as soon as possible, but in no event less than ten (10) days from the beginning of the event.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue. The validity, interpretation, and performance of these TOS, including our Policies, shall be controlled by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, as if performed wholly within the state and without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for are exclusive in the Travis County Circuit Court in Texas.
- All Claims. All claims you bring against us must be resolved in accordance with our Policies. Without limiting the previous sentence, this includes claims based on Service outages that are expressly covered by our Policies. All claims filed or brought contrary to our Policies will be considered to be improperly filed and a breach of our Policies. If you file a claim contrary to our Policies, we may recover attorney’s fees and costs. Attorney’s fees include any fees charged by our attorneys.
- No Waiver. No waiver of a right under these TOS, including our Policies, shall constitute a subsequent waiver of such right under these TOS or any of our Policies.
- Assignment. These TOS may be assigned by Freedom Host USA. It may not be assigned by you. These TOS shall bind and inure to the benefit of the corporate successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
- Severability. In the event that any of the terms of these TOS, including any of the Policies become or are declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such term(s) shall be revised to reflect Freedom Host USA’s intent, as permitted by applicable law. All remaining terms of these TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Survival. Sections 11 through 18 shall survive the termination of these TOS.
- Construction. The terms “including”, “includes”, and “include” shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation” and the illustrative items introduced thereby shall not limit the scope of the otherwise general term but shall be by way of example only.
- Claims Period. No action or proceeding against us may be commenced by you more than one (1) year after the Service which is the basis for the action is rendered. You fully acknowledge that this limitation constitutes an express waiver of any rights under any applicable statute of limitations which would otherwise afford additional time for such a claim.