How to order a web hosting package
This article shows how to order a web hosting package from Freedom Host USA. These types of hosting packages are also referred to as "shared hosting" packages, because your account resides on a server that hosts multiple accounts.
To order a web hosting package from Freedom Host USA, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.freedomhostusa.com.
- On the top banner, hover over Services, and click Web Hosting.
- Select the package that you want and click Continue.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with Freedom Host USA, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click Continue. The Configure page appears.
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want. Select Annually to get the lowest price.
- Under Available Addons, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account:
- All hosting accounts include a free basic SSL and SiteLock Security (Lite) and you have the option of adding the free website builder from Weebly.
- There are many addons available to make your site more safe and secure, as well as marketing tools, professional email and business suite packages.
- Click Continue. The Review & Checkout page appears.
- Click Checkout. The Checkout page appears.
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Click Complete Order. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from Freedom Host USA that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account.